Indian plywood manufactured for liners in furniture
Quanti Line Laminates are manufactured using modified Phenol formaldehyde resin with a special molecular ratio which reduces the formaldehyde emission. Imported sanding machine ensure uniformity and well sanded surface for better adherence of the adhesives and more efficient use of glue. These laminates are available in white and off white’s, which are later used as liner’s in furniture.
- Uniform thickness and high quality back sanding.
- Low formaldehyde emission.
- Higher GSM craft paper.
- Excellent surface smoothness and better strength.
- Very good edge compactness.
- Eco friendly product.
- Available in various thickness like 0.60, 0.72, 0.80, 0.90.